Michael Barasch was invited to appear on the Shelli Sonstein radio show on January 21st. He was interviewed with Lee Clarke, Special Assistant to the President of Local 1549 of District Council 37 (DC-37). They discussed the need for residents, local workers and responders to register with the WTC Health Program and Victim Compensation Fund, if they are certified with a 9/11 illness.
Listen to the podcast below:
Other Sonstein Sessions that Michael Barasch has appeared on:
- September 11th Toxins Still Affecting Community Members, December 15, 2017
- John Feal, November 29, 2017
- Verizon Workers Falling Ill to September 11th Toxins, August 25, 2017
- Teachers and Students Ailing From 9/11 Toxins, July 7, 2017
- Not Someone You’d Think Would Be Suffering From Post 9/11 Illnesses, May 14, 2017