Barasch McGarry Salzman & Penson — caring WTC lawyers
All the personal injury lawyers at Barasch McGarry Salzman & Penson have dedicated their professional lives to helping deserving personal injury victims get the compensation they need. Although we rely on the experience, knowledge and skills we have developed representing thousands of personal injury victims, we never treat you as “just another client.” We always make the extra effort to truly understand the particulars of your circumstances and to accommodate you in whatever way we can.
All nine of our committed personal injury attorneys come from different backgrounds and developed varied types of knowledge and experience while following unique career paths. But what unites us — what makes Barasch McGarry Salzman & Penson truly a team of dedicated advocates and not just a random collection of attorneys who happen to share office space and secretarial services — is our commonly-held goal of achieving life-changing results for our clients.
A focus on helping those injured by exposure to toxins after 9/11
Although all of our skilled personal injury lawyers are more than qualified to represent injury victims seeking Zadroga Act benefits, three of our attorneys in particular have focused their practices on the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund and the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act.
- Michael Barasch, Partner, has spent nearly two decades representing injured New York City firefighters. After the World Trade Center attacks, his work with firefighters naturally evolved into representation of all rescue and recovery workers, residents and commuters who lost loved ones or were injured themselves. He has consulted extensively with the director of the Victim Compensation Fund and helped recover hundreds of thousands of dollars for victims of the attacks.
For detailed information about our highly qualified attorneys, see their bio pages:
- Michael Barasch, Partner
- Barry Salzman, Partner
- Dominique Penson, Partner
- Bruce Kaye, Partner
- Sara A. Director, Associate
- Dana Cutting, Associate
- Lee London, Associate
- Mariya Atanasova, Associate
- Richard Alles, Director of 9/11 Community Affairs
Barasch McGarry Salzman & Penson — helping set things right
For updated news on the Zadroga Bill, which recently reopened the Victim Compensation Fund to new applicants; to determine your eligibility; or to begin the application process, please contact us online or by phone at 888.351.9421.